Help for Hurricane Harvey Impacted Companies to Get Back to Business
Data Canopy has partnered with Texas-based CyrusOne to offer colocation and cloud services below cost to businesses impacted by the damage brought by Hurricane Harvey.
Data center colocation in a CyrusOne Houston facility for 90 days with no installation fees or long-term commitment. CyrusOne data centers in Houston maintained power and sustained uptime throughout Hurricane Harvey. For businesses requiring assistance, the only cost incurred will be for utilized power.
Access to our cloud and storage products at half price for 90 days with no commitment.
- Dedicated resources with an ability to scale on-demand
- Connection available to Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Unmetered bandwidth with the ability to scale to 1 GB bursts
- 100% uptime SLAs
- Large-scale backups of systems and applications over highly secure connections
- Highly available infrastructure support
- Infrastructure hosted from within Tier III+, FISMA certified facilities
If your business was impacted by Harvey and you need some help getting your infrastructure back online, please fill out the form to the right or call us at 703-594-5200. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and do what we can to help you get back to business.