We’re AWS Experts – So you don’t have to be.
Optimizing and Managing Your Public Cloud Experience
Take the Cloud and Your Business Further
Let’s face it, AWS can be confusing. From determining which AWS service is best to connecting and managing it with the rest of your infrastructure, for most companies it’s too complicated. Data Canopy’s team of infrastructure experts is focused on simplifying AWS for you in order to greatly reduce your unknowns, keeping budgets and performance on target.
When you choose to migrate to AWS with Data Canopy, you will immediately benefit from:
- AWS expertise on your team
- Strategic guidance for your cloud journey
- Eased migration and deployment
- Proactive management and optimization
Transformative Discovery Data Canopy’s AWS experts will evaluate your business and technology goals and determine what AWS services and programs will benefit you the most.
Optimization Once we understand your environment and your requirements fully, we right-size it to ensure the costs and resources fit your needs.
Mobilization + Migration From developing the migration plan to go-live, Data Canopy experts will assist you every step of the way.
Manage + Enhance Extend your team’s capabilities with ongoing management and regular evaluations to ensure your environment is performing optimally.
Benefit from our partnership and expertise with AWS as you integrate it into your infrastructure stack. Data Canopy can assist with any of the following services – and more.
- AWS Storage Services: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Amazon EBS, AWS Import/Export Service, and more.
- AWS Compute Services: Supporting Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and more.
- AWS Networking Services: Connecting your private and physical infrastructure via AWS Direct Connect, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and more
- AWS Container Services: Managed with Kubernetes
- AWS Hybrid Services: Including AWS Outposts and VMware Cloud on AWS