Cincinnati Colocation Data Centers
Connecting Cincinnati Ohio financial, healthcare, and energy services to the world.
Connectivity and Security
Cincinnati, Ohio is home to a wide range of businesses that must adhere to strict regulatory and availability requirements for its data hosting. Data Canopy’s Chicago data center facility has multiple connectivity options for Cincinnati financial, healthcare, and energy services as well as other enterprises with complex data center hosting needs. Our facility in the Cincinnati region has taken extraordinary steps to limit latency and is manned 24x7x365 with state-of-the-art infrastructure to ensure security and uptime.
In Cincinnati – and other facilities nationwide – Data Canopy is proud to be the premier retail partner of CyrusOne. This partnership delivers to our clients a breadth of infrastructure services at a competitive rate in CyrusOne’s highly connected and secure data centers.
Data Center Features
Our Cincinnati data center facility has the following features available:
- 425,000 sq. ft. data center/ 212,000 colo square feet (CSF)
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Built to Fujita F2 wind rating
- Cincinnati’s primary switching facility on FEMA priority list.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) system; sampling air in parts per million
- FM200 or FE-25 clean gas suppression in a full flood deployment
- 15 Minutes from Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Major metropolitan downtown; 10 national chain hotels within four blocks; 40 peering arrangements, Harden Bell constructed building