Houston, TX Colocation Data Centers
Built to FISMA High, HIPAA, SSAE-18, PCI-DSS standards – all centrally located with superior network access.
Redundant Power, Reliable Networks, in our Houston, TX Data Center
Our Houston, TX data center facilities are situated in and near downtown Houston and positioned securely outside of the FEMA 500 year flood plain. These data centers are built with a combined total of 514,000 square feet of colocation square feet and are connected to redundant utility power feeds and high speed, highly reliable network. Our Houston, TX data centers were built to support high performance computing and can accommodate up to 1000 wpsf with 100% power SLAs. Highly secure, highly efficient, highly connected, we’ve got you covered.
These facility boast:
- 514,000 colo square feet
- Planned SSAE 18 (SOC I, Type II), PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO 27001, and FISMA audits/certifications
- 100% uptime for power
- 200-ton CRAH units and multiple 500 ton chillers with fast restart and adaptive controlled microprocessors
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 200 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Hurricane shutters, impact resistant glazing, on-site diesel storage
- Efficient, divisble floor plates
- Carrier-neutral connectivity on the nation’s first national internet exchange
- 24×7 staffed NOC and remote hands support