New York Metro Area
Data center facility supporting the New York Metro area with low latency and high availability and security.
Strategically Positioned for Mission-Critical Data
Data Canopy’s New York Metro Area data center is located in Totowa, NJ, just 17 miles from Midtown. The facility boasts 50,000 colocation square feet, with office suites, and access to a wide-range of carriers, including hyperscaler connectivity. Its proximity and robust engineering make it a natural fit for hosting mission-critical (whether production or replication).
The New York Metro area facility is part of the CyrusOne portfolio. Data Canopy is CyrusOne’s premier retail partner. This partnership offers our clients a breadth of infrastructure services at a competitive rate in CyrusOne’s highly connected and secure data centers.
Data Center Features
Our New York Metro area data center facility has the following features available:
- High density configurations
- 16 MW of power with 2N uninterruptible power supply units
- Physical and biometric security with on-site guards 24×7 year-round
- SSAE 18 (SOC 1 type 2 and SOC 2 type 2), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- Carrier-neutral with dark fiber connectivity
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)