Dallas/Carrollton, TX Colocation Data Center
Built to FISMA High, HIPAA, SSAE-18, PCI-DSS standards – all centrally located with superior network access.
Redundant Power, Reliable Networks, in our Dallas/Carrollton Data Center
CyrusOne’s 670,000-square-foot data center in Dallas/Carrollton is the largest facility of its kind in the state and one of the most energy-efficient in the United States. In addition, the Carrollton data center also houses the infrastructure and 911-dispatch center for Carrollton, Coppell, Farmers Branch, and Addison, Texas. The communities have consolidated 911 services to form the North Texas Emergency Communications Center (NTECC).
Everything is BIGGER in Texas! The Dallas/Carrollton Facility Boasts:
- Largest data center in the state- 670,000 sq. ft. data center/ planned for 400,000 sq. ft. raised white floor, and 60,000 sq. ft. office space
- One of the most efficient in the country
- Massive Modular Scale; holds six 747s, 4 football fields, 15 Space Shuttles and 2 Washington Monuments
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- Part of CyrusOne National IX
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Flood zone rating is Zone X (low risk)
- Seismic zone rating is Zone 0 (lowest risk)
- Commercial zone rating is light industrial
- Building wind rating estimated to be F2.