Dallas Colocation Data Centers
Host your critical business data in the largest facility in the state and one of the most efficient in the country.
High Performance, High Efficiency – On a Massive Scale
The Dallas-based Data Canopy data center is housed in a 670,000 square foot facility, the largest data center in Texas and one of the most efficient data centers in the country. This facility is equipped to handle just about any custom build requirement you have. With low flood and seismic risk, multiple regulatory compliances, and carrier-neutral connectivity, your data will be well protected and reliably accessible.
Everything Is Bigger in Texas
This facility boasts:
- Ability to hold: six 747s, four football fields, 15 Space Shuttles and two Washington Monuments (670,000 sq. ft./planned for 400,000 sq. ft. raised floor)
- 60 megawatts of power capacity
- 100% uptime for power
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Optimal flexibility from the nation’s first national internet exchange
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity
- Meets TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical