Cincinnati, OH Colocation Data Center
Host your critical business data in the largest facility in the state and one of the most efficient in the country.
Redundant Power, Reliable Networks, in our Cincinnati, OH Data Center
Our downtown Cincinnati data center facility is used for production colocation, back-up and recovery and business continuity. The data center is conveniently located 15 minutes from Greater Cincinnati and the Northern Kentucky International Airport. With CyrusOne’s National IX, customers can configure a virtual on-net platform from a multitude of carriers and providers, allowing optimal flexibility and interconnection with anyone at any connected facility and to the cloud – at no additional cost.
Data Canopy is the premier retail partner of CyrusOne in Cincinnati, Ohio – and beyond. This partnership enables us to offer our clients a breadth of infrastructure services at a competitive rate in CyrusOne’s highly connected and secure data centers.
Cincinnati, Ohio Facility Boasts:
- 425,000 sq. ft. data center/ 212,000 colo square feet (CSF)
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Built to Fujita F2 wind rating
- Cincinnati’s primary switching facility on FEMA priority list.